Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Flower of Life

I recently stumbled across a series on You Tube, and this particular video caught my attention. It discusses the above image, the Flower of Life. When you learn about this image and realize that all things in the universe can be derived from it, your mind will be blown, or expanded, I guess is a better way to say it.

We all studied geometry at some point. I do not remember discussing and learning about sacred geometry. I am sure it was covered, but I was not interested in it at the time. Now that I am older and a bit wiser, sacred geometry is freaking awesome.

I will be turning 40 this December, and I said I would get a tattoo. I'm thinking the flower of life would make a pretty great one!



This past week I have had an A-ha moment of sorts. Stumbling across a series of videos, and watching them with an opened mind, has ignited a spark in me. One that inspires me to be more in tune with my mind, body, and spirit. I am not a religious person at all. I have described myself as an atheist. I do not necessarily believe in God, per se, but I do believe in myself, and the energy, or "spirit" we all have.



When time allows, and you are at a point in your day when you can relax your body, open your mind and spirit, I would encourage you to watch the videos and check out the Web site. Some of the topics and ideas are a bit out there. Do not simply dismiss them as not possible or untrue. Allow yourself to listen, and then perhaps research and study a bit yourself. We are bombarded daily with information that tells us how to think and what to believe. Challenge yourself to question everything. You create your own reality. Do not allow others to create it for you! Meditate often, and allow yourself to be come one with the universe.

Yes, this all seems a bit new age-y, and "out there". Religion is full of the unbelievable. What moves and inspires me, is when science, and fact, can back ideas up! What inspires and moves you? Do you meditate?

No comments: