Monday, February 6, 2012

In Desperate Need of a Vacation

In a little over than a month, Craig and I will be embarking on an adventure. We are off to Istanbul. I am looking forward to traveling to a place where I do not know the language, and from what I have heard and read, has great vegetarian food options. Baklava, stuffed peppers, hummus, and tea! I will get the chance to take a ton of photos, and perhaps a few movies with my new camera. The 10 and a half hour flight there is going to be a challenge. I am hoping Tylenol PM will knock me out so I can sleep a bit. I think I may break down and purchase one of those ugly neck pillows for the plane. Mosques, the Grand Bazaar, whirling dervishes, and the Museum of Archeology are all things to look forward to. Where's your next trip taking you?

No comments: