Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where did we come from?

Prometheus was a pretty amazing movie. Especially in Imax 3D. Visually stunning. Sound, amazing. Special Effects, awesome. One of the perks of being off Monday and Tuesdays, is that I can go to the movies in the middle of the day, and not be in a crowded theater. I believe the audience today consisted of mainly, single males. I did a few women. One guy looked like he was skipping out of work. He was wearing a suit and tie.

Of course I used the bathroom prior to the movie starting. I only got the small Coke, and hardly drank any. Low and behold, over halfway through the 2 hour movie, I had to pee. Ugh. I couldn't hold it any longer and went at a point when I thought I wouldn't miss anything. And yes, there is an app for that. Runpee.com. It appears I did not go at an appropriate time. Oh well.

I highly recommend this movie. Pay the extra to see it in Imax 3D. It will cost you $21 in New York City.  Well worth it, and I would see it again. Oh, and make sure you pee before the movie, and don't drink too much while waiting for the movie to start!

No comments: