Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Movie Season is in Full Swing


The sumer movie season has officially kicked off. I recently went to Super 8. It was pretty good. It has it's ET phone home moments. The kids are great and it reminded me of Goonies. A few words of advice, do not drink a large iced tea, and then have a Coke with your popcorn before the movie even starts. Half way in I had to get up to use the restroom. Of course I was right in the middle of the row, and the theatre was packed. That's the first time I ever left a movie to pee. When I came back I went to the very front to find a seat, and had to watch the rest of the movie at a really weird angle. Why do they even have seats that close?


I am excited for Transformers, the final Harry Potter, and let's not forget Glee 3D later in the year! Really, Glee 3D? I'm getting old. What movies are you excited to see? Can you still get to a drive-in? a movie in NYC is now about $14, and a small soda is about $4.75, and a small popcorn comes in at $6.75. How much are the movies near you

No comments: