Tuesday, September 28, 2010

And it's fall!

Well, summers is finally over and I am looking forward to cool, crisp days. The subway platforms are still hot, and they usually do not cool off until early November. i say bring on the cold and snow so I can wear sweaters, jackets, and scarves.

The photo is of my brunch from this past Sunday at Don Pedros. They have a 3 three course, all you can drink sangria brunch for $19.95. I enjoyed a spinach omelet. We have been here once before, and are always impressed with the food, service, and presentation. We need to go back for dinner sometime soon!

We also tried Gobo last Friday for dinner. It is vegetarian with many vegan choices. Being able to choose from anything on the menu was awesome. Usually, we are having to choose form only a few options. the vegan chocolate cake was super good. We have been vegetarian for over a year now, and I am still alive!

Our first opera, Rigoletto, is this coming Saturday night. Time flies by!

No comments: