Tuesday, July 24, 2007

There's no place like home...






























Well, we got word today that we have final approval for the apartment. What a relief to know we have somewhere to live. Today I have been packing, cleaning, and more packing. ARC came and took away whatever did not sell in the moving sale. 1-800 Got Junk stopped by and picked up 1/8th of a truck worth of assorted junk. It truly is amazing how much stuff one can have. ConEd took forever to speak with someone to get our power up and running. I have updated all of my addresses.

Tonight we are having dinner with my brother and his girlfriend at the Craftsman. He is also picking up my grandparent's bedroom set. Aero bed for the next few weeks! Now that I know I have an actual place to live I suppose I should get a furniture order in. Perhaps we can do that tomorrow afternoon. We only really need to take in the toxic stuff. The movers are coming from 8am-10am. It will be nice to have a break from packing and the such.

The other exciting news is the kitties got a new litter box. It's round. It seems more space efficient. They have been enjoying all of the boxes and the fact everything is different. I also got a bunch of cat nip to keep them buzzed on the road trip. Well, I should finish the last bit of packing!

No comments: