Wednesday, July 25, 2007




















Last night at dinner with my brother and his girlfriend, I orderd the trout. The waiter warned me that there was bacon wrapped around the trout. I said, "Great. that makes it even better!". Little did I know I would get the whole trout, head and all, on the plate. And yes, it was wrapped in bacon. Perhaps he should have advised there would be a head and fins involved. None-the-less, it was delicious. Dinner was great, and it was fun to catch up with my brother and meet his girlfriend. They will be celebrating their 1 year anniversary.

Today was a crazy day. I was up at 5:00am. I ran to Starbucks to get a coffee, a blueberry muffin(I heart their blue berry muffins), and the New York Times. We waited around for the movers who were to arrive anywhere from 8:00 to 10:00am. they should up at 10:00. It only took 30 minutes to move out our boxes and furniture. They loved how organized we were.

Then the guy who is buying our house did the final walk-thru. It was kind of uncomfortable being around while he was looking around, but he seems like a good guy. He plans on adding dormers! After that we had a quick bite to eat at Big Bowl. And then off to Room&Board to order up some furniture. Sofa, bed, dresser, rugs, etc. and we are off to a good start. Due to availability, we will be having 3 deliveries.

The surprise for the day is that the movers will not be delivering our stuff until August the 6th, and we did not pack enough clothes to go that long. Dang, looks like I will have to do some shopping.

Dinner was at the Highland Grill. I had the Thai Steak Salad. Funny thing is we went there to write up the purchase agreement w henwe bought our house, so we found it very fitting to have our last dinner there.

No comments: